Sunday, June 24, 2012

Polka Dots

Initially, this piece started out as a bracelet for the"Stained Glass" set, but the frame was a little too large for what I intended. Since I had a "polka dot" design in mind anyway, here is what I turned it into... The Polka Dot bracelet.



The story of the necklace: while making the chain for the Stained Glass necklace (which I felt was taking me forever), I've decided that my next netted necklace will have to be a a collar, in order to avoid the pain of making a handmade chain (forming a bunch of tiny S-s and linking them together is frustratingly repetitive). Here's the result. One half is a tiny bit smaller than the other, so lucky me, I'm keeping it to myself :)




Earrings for the set (might need to remake these, I don't like how I arranged the dots on one of the earrings):


No comments:

Post a Comment