Thursday, July 25, 2013

Coral Double Helix - The Complete Set

For today"s post, a little catching up.

It's been a long while (9 months) since I've finished one of my best pieces ever (if I may say so myself): the complete coral and copper double helix set. But I neglected the blog for so long, I failed to post a picture of it. 

This is what I call an elegant statement jewelry set, the pieces by themselves might not look particularly spectacular, but the complete set, with the choker necklace, the earrings and the bracelet, is quite stunning.

I wrapped the necklace for 3 whole working days, it was the most tedious job I've ever done thus far... but I think the result was fully worth the effort.

So here's the set I'm most proud of. Ta-dam!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so impressive and intricate! I can see why it took so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for saying that. :) It's such a relief hearing somebody appreciate and understand the effort that goes into handmade jewelry.

    ReplyDelete